I participated in a writing fellowship with Groundswell Magazine in the spring of 2015. I participated in weekly brainstorming sessions, pitched article ideas to the editor, and collaborated with fellow writers. One of my favorite opportunities was when I “virtually shadowed” the editor for a day so that I could learn the ins and outs of being an editor for an online magazine. It was also an opportunity to learn how important the process of editing is when writing for an online publication. After completing the fellowship, I received credit for a 3-hour internship class.
- Hey, Amazon: Parenting Shouldn’t Be Gendered
- Hey, Pinterest, Snapchat, & Evernote: Where Are Your Women Board Members?
- Get Psyched About This New Resource for Working Moms
- Chipotle is GMO-Free: An Everyday Guide to Understanding GMOs
- Does This Celebrity Company Finally Live Up To Our DIY Values?
- I Can’t Afford Cloth Diapers. Which Disposable Brand is Best?
- Do Socially Responsible Companies Pander Towards Women?